AIR MAX 90 "GREEN PYTHON"
|Delivery time:||1-2 DAYS|
Originally designed by Tinker Hatfield in 1990, the Air Max 90 has been re-imagined. Widely considered one of the biggest cross-cultural icons of the early '00s, this iteration pays tribute to the influential 2003 "Snakeskin" release with premium materials and a bold twist on the original.
- The python snakeskin upper detail with suede mudguard pays respects to the 2003 release.
- A visible, oversized air-sole heel unit for cushioning.
- The soft foam collar and tongue provide comfort during wear.
- A rubber waffle outsole for traction.
- Successfully pioneered the performance to streetwear transition
- Nike logos on tongue and heel
- Shown: Black/Cyber/Fir/Black
- Style: CD0916-001