AIR MAX 98 GS - OIL GREY/SLVR
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||OUT OF STOCK|
Black/Oil Grey/Vast Grey/Metallic Silver
ALL ABOUT THE AIR.
The Nike Air Max 98 blends fabric with real and synthetic leather overlays for a new look on a '90s classic. A Max Air unit provides lightweight cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Leather, textile and synthetic leather are durable.
- Max Air unit provides lightweight cushioning.
- Soft foam cushions your step.
- Durable rubber sole provides traction.
- Grooves on the bottom make the sole flexible.
- Shown: Black/Oil Grey/Vast Grey/Metallic Silver
- Style: BV4872-004
Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.