AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW (TD) "CONCORD BRED"
Originally debuted in 1995, Michael Jordan made the Air Jordan 11 famous as he came out of retirement. It was a pivotal moment in both basketball and sneaker culture. Jordan's comeback was welcomed and the "Concord" Air Jordan 11 became a sneaker that resonated with everyone it came across. Also just as popular was the Air Jordan 11 "Bred," both having their moments of greatness. They now meet for the first time.
- Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord Bred"
- Toddlers' low top basketball lifestyle shoe
- Full leather upper
- Leather tongue with Air Jordan branding and lace-up closure
- Jordan Jumpman embroidery on the heel counter
- High cut patent leather above the midsole
- Cushioned heel collar
- Nike Air branding on the insole
- Foam midsole for lightweight support and comfort
- Rubber translucent outsole for traction and stability
- Color: Red White/Red/Black/Red
Fabric: Synthetic Materials
STYLE #: 505836-160