AIR MAX 98 "HABANERO" (GS)
ALL ABOUT THE AIR.
The Nike Air Max 98 blends fabric with real and synthetic leather overlays for a new look on a '90s classic. A Max Air unit provides lightweight cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Leather, textile and synthetic leather are durable.
- Max Air unit provides lightweight cushioning.
- Soft foam cushions your step.
- Durable rubber sole provides traction.
- Grooves on the bottom make the sole flexible.
- Shown: Habanero Red/White/Metallic Gold/Black
- Style: BV4872-601
Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.