NIKE AIR MAX 90 "LIGHT SOLAR FLARE"
Nothing as fly, nothing as comfortable, nothing as proven—the Nike Air Max 90 stays true to its OG roots with the iconic Waffle sole, stitched overlays and classic TPU accents. Retro colors add to the throwback look while Max Air cushioning adds comfort to your journey.
- Originally designed for performance running, the Max Air unit in the heel adds unbelievable cushioning.
- The low-top design combines with a padded collar for a sleek look that feels soft and comfortable.
- The rubber Waffle sole adds a heritage look, traction and durability.
- The stitched overlays and TPU accents add durability, comfort and the iconic '90s look you love.
- Foam midsole
- Shown: White/Light Solar Flare Heather/Black/Particle Grey
- Style: CW5458-100
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.