W AIR MAX 270 SE
|Delivery time:||1-2 DAYS|
THE FUTURE OF AIR.
Boasting Nike's tallest Air unit to date, the Nike Air Max 720 SE offers 360 degrees of cushioning and then some. Between its jaw-dropping outsole and molded upper, this shoe will support you in style.
- Nike's tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Side pods provide midfoot structure and stability.
- Molded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the pods, creating a wavelike design.
- Rubber coverage on the outsole offers durable traction.
- Textile and synthetic upper
- Shown: Black/White/Laser Fuchsia
- Style: CD2047-001
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.